Bad english ahead, if you don’t care about angry Tootie lovers just keep scrolling. Some of the questions that I’ve received the past days.
First let me tell you that it’s hard to take seriously Anon-Irrational-Hate notes (It looks like the same 2~3 persons). But I’ll try to be serious since some people don’t get the joke.
- 'Good' it's relative man. Now, since this is comedic to me, I don't consider it NTR (Serious NTR feels worse and soulless in many levels).
- I’ve said that I’m a fan because Tootie always was my fav female character from the show, and I drew those pics and strip comics because I like black comedy. (I thought that was obvious).
- That’s cos they don’t understand that you can like a thing and still do something ‘different’ for the sake of the plot/story/idea (comedy in this context).
- Protip, the pics only have the power that you give them.
If you don’t like the pics/joke:
- It’s not your kind of comedy (And that’s ok).
- You are a Tootie fanatic [fanaticism] which means that you don’t give a cr@p about my explanation and you are already writing another Hate-Note.
I have the sketch of the next comics, maybe one day I should finish it.
you of all people should know better than to feed trolls.i think the problem people have is that OTHERS are taking your artwork to places like le 4chins and saying you support their shitty otp over tootie or whatever and it causes confusion and shipper angst.
fop spawned a lot of idiots when it comes to shipping but its also not entirely impossible for people who flat out hate the show or want to troll to “imposter” devoted shippers like that just to annoy others, it happened a lot when i made those FOP vectors last year. the bottom line is you shouldnt ever take any of those people seriously let alone giving them the attention they sought . i dont like to comment on this sort of thing because it makes everyone look like a fedora.
edit: sorry for the double post